Frequently Asked Questions
- Voter Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Valid Passport.
- Letter from a recognized public authority or public servant verifying the identity and residence of the customer.
- Latest Utility bill.
- Rent agreement on stamp Paper.
- Bank Statements reflecting address of borrowers of any commercial nationalized bank.
The applicant’s age should be minimum 24 years and maximum 60 years at the time of applying for a home loan if the applicant is a salaried employee. Salaried applicants should have a minimum monthly income of ₹25,000 per month in a metro city, and a minimum monthly income of ₹20,000 in other cities.
- Duly-filled application form.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Graduation, Secondary School Certificate, or High School Certificate or mark sheets.
- KYC documents that include ID, address, and age proof.
- Signature Proof.
- Income Proof of parents or guardian.
You can do the work and deliver exceptional results. You will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. You possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out from the crowd. Hiring you will make him look smart and make his life easier.
You can use any of the following to pay your EMI a. Standing Instructions: Automatic Debit from your Axis bank accounts. b. Post dated Cheques c. Electronic Clearing system: Automatic Debit at the end of monthly cycle from your bank accounts other than Axis Bank.
- Proof of age
- Identification proof
- Application form
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of residence
- Income proof
- Bank statement
- Signature verification proof
- Pro-forma Invoice or Rate List
Not necessarily only if you continue to pay the EMI`s on time. Kindly update your loan manager about any such change so that the manager can manage your loan better.
If the borrower have co-signers with them for the personal loan then that co-signer is equally responsible for the repayments and everything regarding that very particular loan. But when it comes to transfer of personal loan to someone else it is not possible in any condition.
Yes, none of our customer’s information is shared with any third party apart from the financial institutions or banks that you have applied the loan for. Confidentiality breach is never an issue with Capitafinn.
Getting accurate information is very difficult, here customers are given an option to directly rate and write review about the service they obtained from Capitafinn. This helps other potential customers to understand how good the service is and what can be expected.